Connect your DVR with tv through the HDMI cable, when you enter the password if it shows incorrect then tap on the forgot password you will see a different interface where you will find QR code, Reset Type and select it.
You have to enter your EMAIL Address below on which you get the code the DVR doesn’t need of internet connection, then click on next step you find another interface on which there is a QR code which you have to scan with your mobile.
On that QR code, there is a text message inside it copy that message, that text message you have to forward/mail on the EMAIL address shows on the screen of the TV in the right corner.
The email address is. email@example.com
In the subject of the email write the (reset password) and in “composed ” mail paste the message you copied and send that to mail address. After some time an email you will get and there is code in mail copy that and paste it into the section of “security code” block on the tv screen and reset then set a new password.
Again if you are unable to reset the password then follow the steps below.
- Call to customer care of CP PLUS (Customer Care: 18001035666)
- The customer care executive asks for your email ID and some detail.
- You want to give all detail, generally, they ask for formal detail
- Then he/she give you an email ID.
- He/she ask to do mail, serial number of DVR along with current date and time of DVR
- You just mail all detail to the given mail id.
- Then you will get a mail against to your mail with a master password
- Just put this master password into your DVR and your DVR’s password has been reset.